🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

It’s how @Diabhal says Barna

1 Like

I had to put my fleece on me in the garden tonight.

Temperatures way down this summer.
Global warming my hole.

1 Like

Back up kid . A few little changes in the flow of the Gulf Stream and you’ll be an Eskimo .

Be-yawrna, ya cunt.

1 Like

The fruit growers are happy I’m hearing. Apples don’t like wild variations in temperature for example and growers will have a good quality crop this year.

I went out to water the hedge there a while ago and had to come in and put on a jacket

There’s no growth as it’s too cold.Sliage will be scarce this winter @KinvarasPassion @glenshane @CillDioma

3 Likes

The grass is growing alright but nothing else.

Lads are cutting rushes into swathes as opposed to mulching them.

Baling them up then to take up the slack as straw for bedding will be really scarce.

There’s no growth in the grass

1 Like

Must be Aughinish out your way.

1 Like

I see the loons have decided that the only way to explain the unseasonably strong hurricane in the Gulf is that the Illuminati pushing climate change are using weather control devices to generate a hurricane. Why?

To further their climate change agenda the sneaky cunts

2 Likes

The weather charts say the ‘weather’ is still drifting in from the south west but every day I can see the wind is from the east.

Normally wind from the east in July brings very warm air from the continent. But there’s something very funny going on this year.

The wind was from the north west today

1 Like

We’d a heap of early grass, much of it trampled. Loads of silage, but its ground to a halt.
A little global warming would help.

North east at best.

It’s positively Autumnal out there and it’s only the 30 of June.

1 Like

It’s the 3rd of july

He’s stuck in time warp since D-Day.

It’s worse than I thought

10 Likes

Go to the met eireann rainfall radar and replay the the rain for the day. All coming in off the north west Atlantic