šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Beautiful morning here in the south central south east

You should have plenty of it by the early afternoon.

Is there some talk that the remnants of hurricane Lorenzo is heading our way next Thursday?

An absolute cunt of an evening here now. Have the stove blazing watching the soccer. Will throw up a film later on.

What a cunt of a night to be working half a 12 hr out in, poncho packed.

2 Likes

4 Likes

The Stop Go signs are tough work,we salute you o brave one.Watch out for the trucks youā€™ll be soaked.

Them boys wouldnā€™t know a 12hr shift.

Family wedding this Friday coming. There are children of Prague out at this stage

You guys will have a Hail of a Day according to forecasts.

1 Like

Guess itā€™ll be an indoor event so

Hope it holds decent for ye @Locke . My lad is on an overnight hike, the poor hoor. Its been raining like a trench here since he left. Had to get to Hope in Derbyshire at ten am yesterday to start, and just said he was getting the train, so train into the zombie apocalypse that is picadilly, and then connect onto the Sheffield train with all his clobber. Herself said, no, she was driving him. He said, no, Iā€™ll get the train, and off he went. Hope heā€™s OK. Itā€™s like child abuse tbh. I donā€™t like thinking about how cold and wet he must be assuming he made it :grimacing:

1 Like

Itā€™ll toughen him up

Iā€™m actually surprised at how tough he is, despite being spoiled rotten.

1 Like

He didnā€™t lick it off a stone.

1 Like

Is this the lad who doesnā€™t change his underpants?

7 Likes

The very one.

I wouldnā€™t worry about him. Sounds like he has what it takes to trek to the South Pole. Never mind Derbyshire.

2 Likes

You should send him to Sandhurst. Heā€™s obviously officer class.

1 Like

:hushed::hushed: