🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

I’d say what we see according to windy.com will be a fart of an effort.

1 Like

Light and shade delight here over the city presently. Cloud formation through blistering sunlight extravaganza.

Poor little hoor was like a drowned rat getting home. Said it was miserable. Still he’ll go again :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice of you to say. Its his ma that’s the tough one.

Does his ma swim Galway Bay?

Finding it hard to take this Hurricane “Lorenzo” seriously. We’ll need to rename it Shtorm Larry if it makes landfall here.

Looks like it’s travelling too slow and burning itself out.

Hope I’m right.

Evelyn Cusack giving nothing away on Radio 1 this morning anyways. Stay tuned tomorrow for further updates.

Almost two years now since the hurricane. That was a cracker.

2 Likes

As hurricanes go it was good tack.

I thought Evelyn was very definitely holding out for another slot on Morning Ireland tomorrow

1 Like

Are we to avoid making an unnecessary journey?

Amateur hour as well from Samantha who needed to be instructed on the differences between a hurricane and an extratropical cyclone. That’s the kind of thing I’d expect from 2FM or Today FM.

1 Like

Interesting point that you need a sea temperature of 27 degrees for a hurricane. Surprised that Samantha didn’t know this.

1 Like

Not yet

That was a belter two years ago. Drove up to Dublin airport on the Monday.

2 Likes

All quiet in the Azores at the moment anyway.

https://www.visitazores.com/en/webcams

A very tabloid approach from the presenter this morning I thought, doing her best to sensationalise something that has about 5% chance of happening

wait till it hits the bay of biscay lads
then it’s showtime

04fe60976fe1c174e9a2713a984c1757