🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Ah FFS :joy:

There wont be significant rain with this.
That said this evenings charts would have me upgrading the coastal areas of the west and the northwest to include the likes of Sligo and Leitrim to red.

Possibly counties bordering west coast counties will go to orange but it will be very much to the west. Still looking at yellow for the east/south east.

One thing which could be a factor in this storm is the fact a lot of trees are still full with leaves, this coupled with water logged ground could lead to plenty of trees down, even in areas without very high gusts.

1 Like

I’m predicting this now. It’s going to be absolute carnage.

1 Like

Met Eireann will be providing warning levels tomorrow morning.

at this time of year the leaves would fall off with just a puff of wind, if trees come down they’ll be ones that were weakened by previous storms

@Tassotti

1 Like

A very salient point. You’ll have that cunt George Lee honing in on this nugget tomorrow.

This thread will catapult the forum into the stratosphere by Thursday and will possibly overtake the rubby as the most watched item of the day. Thank God for the new server.

1 metre of rain.

3 Likes

And they are hiding it from people.

1 Like

It’s the lgbt crowd at it again

A fucking metre :laughing::laughing::laughing:

There wouldn’t be flooding, we’d washed away FFS

any mention of spot flooding locally?

Glad I live on high ground

2 Likes

My house is 50m above sea level. I checked before I bought it in case global warming wasn’t just a fad.

1 Like

Our place started BCP planning today and will go into overdrive tomorrow suits me if I get Thursday and Friday ‘working’ from home.

18 centimeters caused carnage in Spain.

Are you a strong swimmer?

I don’t plan on swimming anywhere

I’ve an axe put up in the attic there in case I need to cut a hole in the roof.

1 Like