šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

That really shouldnā€™t be able to happen on a motorway.
Must be a drain blocked on the side.

The rain was biblical this morning around 5am and never really stopped all day until maybe 5pm this evening.

Clowns whinging online that they pay tolls etc and have to put up with floods but no engineer could foresee that amount of rain. Plus theres a fucking mountain above the road.

Twas drained away after 2 hours.

Ah here.
They would or at least should be designed to deal with far more rain than that. It must be a blockage as opposed to a design flaw.

12+ hours of incessant rain will cause floods. Section in a dip too.

Shur the M50 has flooded.

Is that down around Cahir direction?

Just beyond kilbeheny

1 Like

Between Kilbenehy & Cahir South exit.

Main fault was the Diversion didnā€™t happen quick enough which is a bit of a joke as Lagan have a depot in Cahir.

1 Like

The M50 has never been considered a template for good road design :grinning:

The rain was pretty bad down in Cork. Iā€™d be surprised if there arenā€™t floods

Tis fairly bad in the city.

40mm of it recorded in Ballincollig, back road up to Blarney must of been tricky today.

The stream above my house bust itā€™s banks and the road out of my place is covered

sheedy?

1 Like

Itā€™s tricky at the best of times. Thereā€™s some wicked bends on it

:smile:

Must edit that to Winner.

Speaking of Cahir, I played golf in the course there, what the fuck is in the plant across from the course do you know? The smell was noxious

I have yet to comment on the new Town of Kilbenehy

I was in cork for the day. We had a deluge from 10am until 3pm

AIBP Cahir. Larry Goodman Processing Plant.

Iā€™ve never noticed a smell off it in all my days playing a Round there, you sure the Farm next door wasnā€™t being coated in Slurry ?

I dont know but it was on the holes close got he road you could smell it. Twas worse than slurry