🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Are you a horse trainer now?

Tis not great out there lads.

I’m soaked to me bollix.

2 Likes

Got me salad (doing my best this week to offset Christmas here) to go earlier, and they put the bowl in a paper bag.

Was only going round the corner, but I was basically carrying a sodden brown mush by the time I reached the door.

Quay Street tonight, its a full on storm out there, @TreatyStones with some serious explaining to do here

Weather forecasts have said this will be at its strongest from 3am till 8am. If it gets any stronger than it is now I’ll be homeless for Xmas.

It’s unreal wild out there

Wilder than a party at Kieron Ducie’s house in 2006

1 Like

Stay safe, old bean.

3 Likes

Worst of the year although touchwood seems to have eased in last half hour

Some very dramatic lads on here

1 Like

This is 10 minutes from my house

Galway people get flooded shock alert. Look, I had a Wicklow barber asking me today if she was mad to be going to Galway in the midst of bad weather. I told her she needed to invest in scuba gear. Everything seemed above board to me.

Stay safe.

If someone is hurt Met Eireann will be in trouble. No warning or nothing after all their hoopla over the non event last time

I said the exact same thing to a neighbour a while ago. I only walked 2 minutes over the road and it’s fair wild.

That video is fairly fucking scary man.

Windy.com seems rather subdued about this as well going by current projections on there site.

nasty cycle home after a few pints

3 Likes

It’s 100 yards from where I’ll be staying on Saturday night. Hope they clean it up, don’t want to get my new boots wet.

Nasty night for cyclists and homeless who weren’t warned

You madman.