🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Still the most left wing party with any relevance

So do I. It shouldn’t happen until it’s a definite yes vote. That won’t be in the next 5 years

Was fairly calm and even sunny there for about half an hour. Rain hurtling horizontally past the window now.

MEATH AND MAYO IS ON

SCENES

1 Like

Funchion sounds like she is going well in Carlow.

I love The Falls

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s a perfectly reasonable point of view,
but as you well know TFK only exists in black and white, luckily you’ve positioned yourself on the safer side, this place is festooned with right wing republicans

The Black and Tans was a major turning point in this election

1 Like

Hence, an inevitable Sinn Fein split…eventually

My sister moved to Ennistymon/Lahinch area recently, a local Senator had her on the register there the minute the election was called

And the storm, would have kept a lot of voters in last night who would be more on the fence, not fully committed to ideals like imaginary change. FGs campaign was very tired, didn’t get motivated until the last few days.

It won’t do him much good, but I think he has the Senate gig as long as he wants it anyhow

Don’t know who she voted for in the end, I told her to go with Green but her fella who’s local said she was a cunt.

He sounds like a plain-spoken man. She is only after being elected as a councillor so this was a bit of a bonus run, she has FF roots as well so she’d draw from a wide enough pool

No politics on this thread

3 Likes

You want a united ireland? So you want god save the queen played before Irish soccer games and the British flag flying in aviva is it?

Agreed. Some Boards.ie adminning needed here.

The way things are going the fastest way to US West coast will be out over Europe

@maroonandwhite last week " sf wont get their vote out s the voters are lazy and not committed "

@maroonandwhite " the poor weather stopped FG getting their vote out "

2 Likes