šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Imo fg and ff bringing up st legacy issues was a big mistake. Itā€™s a tired argument at this stage and all it does is encourage people more to vote SF.

Flat out tagging me and replying to me after i only hit you one little slap, this is very sad

Itā€™s a protest vote against FFGā€¦ SF hadnā€™t a clue what was coming and didnā€™t run enough candidatesā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Nobody had a clue

Nobody has a clue.

1 Like

Pity the wind wouldnā€™t take her a right pain in the hole that wan,

Donā€™t eat the yellow snow

2 Likes

A cunt of a day here in Dublin. Have a nice spot here at the bar in the Burlington

All trains to Stansted cancelled. Have to take the hit on my Uber account. At least the fascists will have the trains running on time in Paddy Potato-land

Times your flight? Itā€™s a cunt of a journey

7.15 and weā€™re out here now. Heap of flights cancelled earlier today so there are bodies thrown everywhere here. No announcement about our flight yet.

A cunt of an airport. I suppose youā€™ll have a drop in the wetherspoons there

This storm Ciara is by far the worst weā€™ve had this winter. Havent seen the Shannon rise as much as it has over the last 24 hours in a long time.

Tis fair messy. Took a table in some restaurant to kill an hour for a start. Iā€™ll be eating in a piecemeal fashion, and imbibing likewise.

Thereā€™s a 3.00 flight to Knock on the board which is only boarding now

Even on a normal day the place is overcrowded. Youd have bodies everywhere.

@TreatyStones

Iā€™ve to drive to cork then limerick on Tuesday, is there gonna be snow?

Stansted is a fair stones of an airport.

Highly unlikely there will be much, certainly not enough to disrupt travel on main roads.

1 Like

Horror scenes on 6.01 in Galway there as a car is partially submerged in a car park

PARTIALLY SUBMERGED!

1 Like

The worst Iā€™ve been in.