The Weather Thread

I’m giving it 30 mins and you well see all hell unleashed

The girls are all off having their hair done. Spectacular timing, other than burning it I can’t think of a better way to waste money.

4 Likes

Fuck me. Bang on cue. It’s like being in a car wash.

1 Like

God save me

1 Like

He will.

1 Like

Hold on pal @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Rocko won’t let you drown

3 Likes

The pride of the Irish fleet

I’ve commenced a decade of the rosary

3 Likes

Best ship on the high seas. You won’t have to worry about a thing.

1 Like

1 Like

It will be passed you in 40 mins bud, some lovely sun on the way .

1 Like

Sun breaking through here on the North Wexford Riviera. The worst of it is gone.

1 Like

An amazing day here in Cork City now. Truly beautiful.

Oh Jesus Christ. It might be clearing but the wind is savage. Pray for Tassotti

Having a line of personal to “settle the ship” so to speak

6 Likes

Did they give you the Crewcab Transit van to come home in?

1 Like

Worst of the wind long passed but still some seriously squally showers breaking out.

Any interest in a rapid six beamish in the Hi B pal I’m at a loose end for an hour

Lolz - Do you think i’d be able to put in a permission slip on such short notice? Call round for a curry later if you like … I have one minute left in the office …

1 Like

Enjoy your break mate, hope the new job has been going well, Cork or Limerick for the big day? I assume Princess will begin the process of making an honest man of you over the holiday season?

1 Like

42 degrees here today, everyone inside with fans and the air con on, just lay down on the bed to have an afternoon nap, fucking boiling. The poor dog is having an awful time of it. The fire brigade was by there 15 mins ago to put out a grass fire 200 metres up the road which us worrying.