The Weather Thread

Just back there now after being out in the car for a couple of hours. Jaysus it’s gone very mild again.

Grand stretch

How was business tonight?

First payday since Xmas for all the huns I’d say the place was crawling with customers/targets

1 Like

Freezing here. Roads are lethal. Beautiful morning though.

It’s been below zero here for a month.

:astonished:

How are you coping?
Opposite problem here of course, pretty much mid thrities every day, hitting 40 again tomorrow, humidity is terrible (I swear I went through 6 t shirts and 4 pairs of boxers yesterday). Nights very hot, very hard to sleep. Longest, hottest summer on record and with climate change it will only get worse. I’m fucked up with it I tell yis.

Australia is goosed

1 Like

It’s shit fitzy. You can walk around in it but not a lot more. Not so much snow, just cold. Good if you like to go to the mountains skiing. All the buildings are warm, actually overheated. The biggest problem is the smog. People use coal fires or burn any kind of shit in their fires. And traffic in the city is very congested with lots of diesel cars. With the cold weather and no wind, the smoke just stays in the atmosphere as a fog. It is actually worse than Beijing here recently. People have apps on their phones telling them how bad it is and whether they should go outdoors.

1 Like

Does having square nasal passages help or is it worse in this situation ?

1 Like

News just in, Australia can get hot. Poland can get cold.

Stay tuned for further updates.

12 Likes

Both posts are a hell of a lot more informative than your usual scutter.

16 Likes

Couldn’t resist mate, you’d both left yourselves wide open for ridicule, and while that’s par for the course with fitty I was disappointed with you.

That was a very mean spirited reply nonetheless

Youd think with all the money @Fitzy makes the cheap fucker could afford a bit of a/c in his shack.

It was a reply in the spirit of tfk.

Goood jeebus, 45 here today, worse tomorrow.

1 Like

45f isn’t that cold…

1 Like

Football NSW cancels all games tomorrow and Sunday. U14’s cricket cancelled tomorrow morning. 45 degrees on the way again. We’re off to the beach for the day.

Randwick races has also been canned tomorrow.

NSW Energy minister has made an appeal for residents to plug out any unused appliances tomorrow, such is the anticipated air-conditioning loading on the grid. The NSW hottest February day on record will go tomorrow I feel.

EDIT: CC @myboyblue