The Weather Thread

I didn’t no.

You’d want your head examined to be driving in London.

3 Likes

what kind of a roaster would rent a car visiting London?

3 Likes

They might get panicked when they can’t see the sky above them, rules out the tube.

Get out and enjoy it lads ffs.

1 Like

Headin to the park for a kickabout with the young lad now, smashing day out there

1 Like

Just back from the Phoenix Park, unreal out there. God bless this lil country.

1 Like

Been out in the garden all morning.

I gave the lawn a right good cutting this morning with the neighbours ride on. Very satisfying

1 Like

Me too. Just finished cutting the lawn there. Jesus it’s glorious out. Having a sandwich out the back admiring my work.
Fucking fences need to be painted though. One job I hate

1 Like

What’s very satisfying? Borrowing a ride from a neighbour or cutting the lawn?:wink:

1 Like

Unbelievable day in and around Killarney, Kenmare and Sneem on the agenda for tomorrow.

3 Likes

Have to admit I had a chuckle at this

Three tornado chasers die in Texas crash - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39437481

Only half six in the morning here and the sun shining. A glorious day. You get great weather here in England.

1 Like

We could do with a drop of rain, lads. The ground is rock hard. I’ve had to treat two cows for bruised hoofs in the last few days. Light a few candles and have a small prayer for rain next time you’re in mass.

2 Likes

Did you not get rain on Sunday?

2 days heavy rain should do it I’d say.

The meadows are struggling to get off the ground.

1 Like

No, dry as a nun’s Gooch.

There was savage rain on the eastern seaboard.

I had to water in my weed and feed on the lawn last evening. Expecting preserve water notices soon

1 Like