The Weather Thread

It’s fucking freezing here today. Dry though

2 Likes

Water table in rivers low . Growth slow this week We need a good drop.of rain ok.

Its hardy alright

Fuck it lads. I was doing a bit of a tidy-up there for tomorrow. Sat down for a bit of dinner. Twas grand . Went down to the village for a few bits afterwards. It’s only 9:degrees out. Bought a bag of coal there. Your man in the garage said twas flying out the door. Fucking freezing

odd purchase in the month of May

could you not just flick on the eat?

That on too. But it’s dull and cold here and the sitting room is too big and takes forever to heat up. We’ve a stove in the sitting room so it heats it twice as quick as the heating

ok mate

fair nip out there alright for May but forecast is 16+ tomorrow for the yougin’s big day.

Yea tomorrow should be fine. All ready now. The wife is tinkering around the kitchen there. I’m debating whether to throw something up on Netflix but couldn’t be arsed looking for something to watch

great stuff. have a great day and sure the munster game is on soon*
*i’m assuming its on the box

Yep. Looking forward to it. Just remembered too. Tomorrow 4 weeks, we’ll be in Thurles

aye. it won’t be long coming around…

There’ll hardly be 20k there I’d day

The June BH week end as well, lucky to get 18k & 14k will be from Limerick…

The qualifiers have taken the bite out of it. I remember 96 and ypu couldn’t scratch yourself with the crowd.

1 Like

Could be a lot of tae sold on the way home I fear sadly.

Optimism will kick in the Monday/Tuesday before it though I hope.

At least that’s one advantage I have. I’m only half an hour from Thurles and going the other direction. Won’t have time to brood about it

Ah fuck it, we’ll hammer those tin whistle banjo playing cunts.

There’s zero expectation…everyone you talk says we’re gone back an awful lot since that downpour in 14.

They’re right too…but I’ll reserve judgement until the 4th June.

I’m a man of faith…hopefully we turn up and do ourselves justice anyway.

1 Like
  1. I keep thinking about 2001
1 Like

Barry Foley is a great man.

1 Like