The Weather Thread

Awful story on the news there about the little baby in Tipp, shocking tragedy no matter what the circumstances.

1 Like

Just heard the headline there - left the child in a car or what?

Just speculation, an only child anyway, heat exhaustion was mentioned as a possibility and it’s unlikely they’d speculate like that without something behind it. :cry:

Beautiful weather today in the treaty city.

26 degrees here in the capital

You get a better class of sunshine on the mainland

Lads, I’m fucking heartbroken for that poor man.

Sick to pit of my stomach with that news. I’d know both parents. You can’t imagine the anguish they are going through.

What the fuck happened? Surely to jayses they didn’t forget about the child.

Did he not know or forget that the child was in the car?

At the moment I don’t know the fine details. Various stories flying around. I’d rather not say.

3 Likes

It’s the most fucking heartbreaking nightmare that anyone can possibly imagine.

May she Rest in Peace.

it happens a lot
in israel and arizona two very hot sitholes i lived in its a horribly frequemt thing
i knew a lad who used to leave his wallet next to the kid so when he got out of the car he wouldnt forget the baby was in the back, in both of those places a kid could be dead in 20 mins
now i have no clue how you;d forget ur kid was in the back seat
i mean ive only ever left the kid in the car once , it was 10C outside and i had to run in to powers to get a bet on a race but id be never do it usually

9 34 PM
still beautiful and bright in north kildare / south meath

Unbelievably sad situation. This will torture the father forever but I simply can’t understand how you would forget about a child like that.

It’s very close in Limerick right now.

Mercury climbing here too, cloud starting to burn off

Drop of rain in Cork city

Could do with a good shower in Limerick at the minute. Soften up the ground a bit.

29 yesterday and today here. And humid with it. I’d take it over rain any day though.

1 Like