The Weather Thread

Thank fuck for that, there isn’t any double deckers left in the machine in Mary I

And jobs

1 Like

John Connors has deleted the tweet…

1 Like

Too late the Internet never forgets

They got a handle on this sort of thing in London during the riots there…

He’s toast.

Cunts one and all. And I’m only delighted that cunt in the bag has been exposed once more.

3 Likes

What a weird change of thread title, @anon26343222?

1 Like

Tinnion must be writing an essay

1 Like

The thread title is misleading tbf.

He started this thread, hopefully he’ll fill us in on the funny guy.

https://twitter.com/johnconnors1990/status/969693993926873088?s=19

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve drink on me but I’m willing to drive the Hilux to Dublin and sort these cunts out. I’ll stop off in Obama, J14 and the petrol station at Newlands. Who’s with me?

2 Likes

The video above of the stolen dumper is a perfect example of how areas turn to shit. Two onlookers, who I’m presuming are slightly older residents, are laughing at the lads driving around a stolen vehicle while drunk. They could have hit a child or anything but the two onlookers just thought it hilarious and worthy of filming and passing on to their mates. Have they no fucking pride in their community?

23 Likes

Not country people

1 Like

Cunt.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Why would they?It was handed to them for free.The way they see it if them young lads break anything the council will fix it.

2 Likes

There’ll be a few responses to my pride in their community question about cutbacks and the like, and nothing for the kids to do. Fuck off, I grew up in the back arse of Wexford with absolutely nothing to do in the evenings but I didn’t go around burning down hay sheds to amuse myself.

There’s a small number of people in this country who truely deserve help, then there’s a fucking huge number who sponge off welfare and pass up the opportunities like free education available in this country.

20 Likes