The Weather Thread

:grin:

Great day to finish early! :sunglasses: Get out and enjoy it if ye can.

1 Like

What kind of activities would be good to do in this weather that doesnt revolve around alcohol. The Irish go mad for beer gardens in this weather.

26 degrees on the car thing earlier. Wrapping up a phone call there now with some Indian lad trying to dodge work and failing and then off with the golf clubs to Fota Academy to work on the short game

Done a 50k cycle today some heat out there I was out of water for the last 20.

1 Like

Pitch and Putt

2 Likes

That’s rough.

1 Like

It was mostly climbing I completely underestimated it.

1 Like

I’ve just knocked on someone’s door for water more than once. They invariably eye you suspiciously before backing away with their vallabels to fill your bottle.

Let me reassure you if @anon26343222 came to your door in his cycling gear the only thing you would be backing away to find is the nearest available weapon!

I’d imagine his large red No badge would mean quite a few refusals

Have you two cages on the bike?

1 Like

Serious tan on me at the minute and I’m heading out of work now and off on my hollybobs.

5 Likes

Enjoy back to Italy?

To fix the political crisis after his sterling referendum performance.

He’s on his holidays.

How long for? You’ll be on tfk 24/7 we’ll all need a holiday after it.

2 Likes

Huh, the stats suggest I spend a small amount of time on here compared to others. You have a good 8k more posts read than I have on this forum in the past 3 months alone.

Interesting then that your recent read time is 5 days and mine is 2. According to you it took you two and half times as long to read 8000 fewer posts.

2 Likes

Recent read time?