The Weather Thread

Soft townie cunts

It’s awfully stormy at the moment on the peace line between Dublin 2 and Dublin 4. The wind is almost at the level of some of those storms we had in the winter/spring. Is this localised? I’m scared.

A tad breezy in East-East Limerick tonight, nothing out of the ordinary. Stay safe @Bandage.

1 Like

Ireland to bask gorgeous 26C heatwave as temperatures soar for rest of June

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/weather-ireland-met-eireann-says-12741656

Shared from my Google feed

I got a fierce blast of wind cycling home this evening, it was additionally challenging because I was carrying a big bag of shopping from Lidl which unbalances the bike. Similar effect to your forehead I imagine. Stay safe mate.

3 Likes

Prime conditions for the black beetle

Flash torrential shower there in Dublin City Centre. I’d say there’ll be some smell of wet suits around the offices this morning.

Fake tan running everywhere

1 Like

Guilty. I was caught out and there was no immediate option to take shelter. I briskly walked for around 45 seconds and took refuge under an awning type thing but I was soaked.

You need to get yourself a rucksack kid. The safest way to carry anything on a bike.

A glorious day ahead of us in Croke Park on Sunday.

At least you’ll get to enjoy the weather.

On such sweltering days are glorious memories made. We’re going to turn Croke Park blu, eh blue and white.

I’d always have the backpack, with high visibility cover on it, but it had stuff in it and I bought more than expected en route home from work. Put the light stuff in the shopping bag, only going bit less than km or so, grand.

Some cold whore of a breeze there this evening. Turned up in Clonmore this evening with shorts & a jersey I had to borrow a quarter zip for a finish.

Soft townie cunt

1 Like

It’s gonna be a cracker today

I think ye’re due a hot spell lads.

It’s like 95

3 Likes

Lovely day out there chaps.22C.That’ll do nicely.