The Weather Thread

Feel of 2013 about 2018.

Because Clare brought a Limerick bandwagon to a shuddering halt again ?

A flakin’ day as the man says.

2 Likes

@KinvarasPassion

How long before we have an IFA spokesman in the media bemoaning the lack of rain, that things are very serious for farmers and they need Government assistance immediately.

2 Likes

43 minutes?

5 Likes

I need rain ASAP, my lawn will resemble the Sahara by the weekend.

2 weeks ago?

On a more serious note the weather has fucked the plans for our mare. She can’t go on anything better than mud so is probably ruled out for the summer.

Who makes plans to run a soft ground mare in the summer time in the first place?

not so much planning as wishful thinking. She’s had no luck with injuries and she’s coming right about now, if we had a soft summer we’d have chanced her on safe ground

as it is she’s ateing grass. probably won’t see her til October at this rate

Look at how bad things on Cork are. Pumping water from Rivers onto Grassland trying to get growth going.
This is fucking serious.

2 Likes

how long before a carelessly discarded fag butt starts a fire?

43 minutes.

5 Likes

He’s probably washing his slurry into the river.

1 Like

the Cork crowd are awful hoors for giving out. We’ve too much water, we’re flooded, biy. Jaysus, it hasn’t rained in a week, we’ve no water, biy.

Theres no growth there.

Slurry is a valuable commodity and shouldn’t be wasted in the likes of rivers or lakes. I expect he might be giving the tank a little rinse.

5 Likes

Fucking hell, wasting your time trying to get the kids to do anything and I couldn’t have them annoying me so we just had a 5 hour long mini soccer blitz on the Astro,
Just one more day :ok_hand:

Enjoy the hols pal.
Preparing for an international business trip (er, Cardiff) later this week but things easing off considerably after that.

Just back from a bit of hurling on the beach with the dog
It’s a little tradition of ours now

Very few wasps around this summer. I wonder did the snow do away with a lot of them.

I always find wasps more of a late summer thing. When the apples’d be on the ground the cunts will be everywhere.

4 Likes