The Weather Thread

Hot air creates more hot air…

No rain in the capital until Friday week anyway.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4flAZEgtjs

4 Likes

You’ll have to come back west to your muldoon roots to have a decent wash, kid.

I’ve a great power shower in the gaff, couldn’t live without it, mate. An oul drop of rain wouldn’t go astray up here though, I’ll tell you that for nothing.

There should be a few spectacular thunderstorms yet.

One of these ladies that does these government funded surveys knocked on the door this evening. I had to tell her to " Come in out of the heat" Don’t think I’ve ever said that to anyone

1 Like

How much of your valuable time did you give her before you sent her out again?

Ah I gave gave her a good half hour. She was a sound auld skin

Shock horror as @iron_mike invites in social welfare inspector in to ruminate on how jobless neighbour affords 182 KK BMW520. Disappointed.

1 Like

WRONG

He tried to put me off and bought an A4 instead. But I fucking knew

Drove through Herbert Park at 7am this morning and the groundsmen are out watering flowers with a hose as normal. Seems the ban only extends to the lower and middle class areas of Dublin.

Where was the hose connected to?

a 2L ballygowan bottle i suppose
ah how about a fucking tap?

1 Like

Is the tap connected to the mains? Were you there with @mac Mike?

Townie Cunt :smile:

2 Likes

@myboyblue has this nailed. You can connect a hose/power washer to something like a water butt and work away.

can you? you can in your bollox (pardon the pun)
and where do you source the water from originally? the local tesco?
FFS

Shur you could be drawing water from a river if you wanted. It could be a rainwater collection facility either. There’s any number of ways this could be done without flouting the ban. Some fellas don’t get it.

1 Like

grand ill fill a few barrels of wafer there later so from the back tap and drive on

Rev up and fuck off there Mike like a good fella.