The Weather Thread

Would there not be an allowance for parks / garden centres / Dublin Zoo etc?

You’d be hoping Dublin Zoo are allowed give the animals a drop of water alright.

This “article” here sums up the townie cunts when they get up on their high horses. Peak townieness you’d say.

Move on lads. Schools out.

That’s not what I asked you… you stones of a man.

What does it cover?
The ban prohibits people using their garden hose, with a few minor exceptions. People will not be allowed to use a hosepipe to water their garden or potted plants, wash their car or boat, or fill a paddling pool, pond, or water fountain.

People can still water their garden and plants using a watering can, and fill a paddling pool with buckets of water filled from the tap.

It doesn’t apply to local authorities / councils etc either so those boys will be hosing away on streets and parks.

1 Like

grand so i was right then
the local authority lads in herbert park were hosing away using a tap as a source and not carrying buckets ina human chain from the fucking river dodder or whatever…
or of course i maybe totally off and and all along they have been collecting rain water in tanks that they had planned to use to water flowers in the event a drought hit the country, yeah that’s what they were doing right thru the month of march, gathering rain water for the planned drought
FFS

3 Likes

Restriction only applies to households. Golf courses, race courses etc are allowed to use sprinkler systems.

1 Like

@myboyblue sent packing, again.

Up yer hole you townie cunt.

:bike:

You used to be someone.

You’ve never been anyone…

About to drive to Leitrim

Not excited about going inland today

We are a collective.

Temperature was reading a pleasant 21 in Malahide on Saturday but it was a Betty Swollix 27 by the time we reached Kildare and that was at 6ish…

If tfk is anything to go by the weather is beginning to push people over the edge. I am reminded of the old Spike Lee film Do the Right Thing.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/al7H2oHtfEM

1 Like

I’m in the door about a half hour and the two of them are fucking bouncing of each other