The Weather Thread

Happens a couple of times a summer. They come into my house and I go at them with Raid and Nippon. The place was black with seagulls.

There was one summer that was especially bad with them. They were coming in through a tiny gap in the wall behind the stove and the kitchen was thronged with them. I still remember the disgust I felt when I saw they were landing in the frying pan on the stove.

Very dark early this evening. Mornings & evenings cooling a fair bit too. Summers gone maaannnn.

1 Like

The end of the Summer of Buff.

Next up,The Fall of Buff.

2 Likes

Unreal shower here on the peninsula. About a months rain fell in 20 minutes. Many of the roads here are currently impassable

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

the summer is over

Thats a marked difference from further north on the Fingal riviera. A small shower here about 8 but nothing else.

A definite chill in the air of late. My lovely collection of jumpers will be dusted off soon.

A fabbalas moon up there tonight lads.

Snap.

I can’t recall noticing a full moon quite so bright.

1 Like

Apparently there was a touch of frost in the high peaks on Saturday night. Was out on the rothar there on Sunday and it was like an October day. Got snowed on up there once on midsummer’s day mind you.
For the record, I am absolutely confident we’ll get another blast of heat before Halloween.

1 Like

That’d be the bonfire flatty

1 Like

It would want to dry up fast or my lawn will be fit for a cut of silage. :rage:

I was out on the roof there for an hour sunbathing, its glorious here in the capital

Its the not the 70’s mate -the cacogenic nature of SUN has been well established

wtf are you sunbathing for?

1 hour a day of sun provides you with the equivalent of 20 tablets of vitamin D. I’m often mistaken for a Southern European in the pub by women

Europeans are white mate — Are you referring to the mixed race peoples with African heritage that live in the south of Italy and Spain?

1 Like

I believe he is trying to say he looks pakistani

1 Like

He’ll fit right in so - London is a Muslim City.