The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

There is no chance @Bandage didn’t record it on his phone either

1 Like

That meeting should’ve been ended immediately. That lady has been violated and I’d be very surprised if @Bandage didn’t end up in the High Court sometime soon.

9 Likes

A peeping Tom. A voyeur.

1 Like

That would be my read on it. The meeting should have been shut down immediately.

5 Likes

Anyone who liked his post could well end up in trouble too

2 Likes

The rugby fella would be well in the know about violating a young wan

1 Like

Anyone who has ever logged onto TFK should be putting their laptop in the fire and booking the next flight to a non extradition country

3 Likes

Must be a male dominated environment.

Keith Walshe will be showing up at your workplace imploring you to “do better”

3 Likes

Sure one fellas wife left him and he had to go on the run from the FBI because of his posting on TFK. It’s a serious business.

5 Likes

I dont know how anyone not self employed can get away with being on TFK.

Are we at The Samson Option stage

The Samson Option refers to the burden @Horsebox carries lightly that he will activate on certain events transpiring that may likely result in members of tfk facing public ridicule and criminal sanctions

If I was the ‘owner’ of this meeting I’d be sleeping uneasily tonight. This wasn’t handled properly at all.

4 Likes

Ooofffttt. I’d never heard of this option (& I’m very IT savvy & do all the TFK server upgrade work, for example). Is this option available to any participant or only the meeting organiser? If it’s the latter, then I too feel violated.

You’d have to go messing about with the meeting settings to stop someone being able to do it. I have used it previously where someone has frozen screen and it’s only way to get them off meeting… Never becuse someone was scrubbing their nudey bits in the background

Select and hold the person’s name, either on the main screen or in the participant list, and then select Disable mic or Disable camera

You get well used of these useful tips when the Indians dial into a meeting from what sounds like their local quarry.

17 Likes

It looks like the attendees chose to gratuitously keep viewing this lady knowing she didn’t consent to it.

There’s lads on the sex offenders register for less.

I’d not want to be one of them if she makes a complaint. It probably won’t go criminal but HR will want an investigation and will probably audit work electronic devices to look for deviancy.

5 Likes

No cameras in the bank vault thankfully

1 Like

My current team have weekly meetings with our Indian colleagues and was requested to join. I can never understand them so never contributed but this was noticed and was encouraged to participate. I dialled in from the pc and my phone to create an echo so they had no choice but to mute me.

11 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this some more & spoke about it with my life partner too & she also felt the call should have been ended immediately. But it’s too late to change things now so I think I’ll expose myself out of solidarity on next Thursday’s call. For anyone planning on reporting me to The Central Bank/Interpol/Garda Siochána, I was in Raheny around midday & picked up an auld fella who veered off the path on his electric wheelchair & fell out of it when it toppled over onto the road. An unusual morning to say the least.

20 Likes