The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Reads like another AI generated piece after they were burned (pun intended) by the sun tan lotion “opinion column” a while back.

1 Like

“I do realise that there are not many days in Ireland when this would be an issue”.

Has to be a bot.

Cant a man sunbath naked in his own garden without it ending up in the national press?

is pulling the blinds not an option?

Could she not turn her back to the window?

She wouldnt be able to see his willie then.

I’d say she’s worried she can’t resist @Fagan_ODowd

He should have gotten his letter in first saying he’s trying to sunbathe but his neighbour insists on looking in on top of him the whole time

1 Like

My neighbour has quit her office job to leer at me full time in my own back garden

1 Like

You can be sure if it was the other way around he’d be told to stop perving on his neighbor.

A one-off bungalow on a couple of acres down the country is the obvious solution here.

2 Likes

This is all part of the Greens nudist hippy plans

Googles Saoirse McHugh arse

Thanks.

quote=“Fagan_ODowd, post:2367, topic:30716”]
It is working out very well and I am now attracting more business than I have ever done before.
[/quote]

Very tight of her. Could she not put the trees down as a business expense?

Also, you’d have to wonder about the orientation of the office if she can see into her neighbours yard from her desk.

Did it say he was wearing a hat?

Raj will have to steer the boat himself for the next few hours. cc @Massey

20 Likes

Lovely work pal,the mortar looks a bit wet though.Raj will be alright,it’s time he got a bit of responsibility

Twas, did the job all the same.

1 Like

He must be going to scud the wall with it.

3 Likes