The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Might switch out that Acer monitor (11 years on the go) for this Samsung one

https://www.komplett.ie/samsung-s24f350fhu-24/20741430/product

@Copper_pipe would take your advice if a better option around same price bracket

Where did you get the chair?

This is the one I got

https://www.harveynorman.ie/furniture/home-office-en-2/office-chairs/race-office-chair.html

The lad in the shop in Drogheda told me I was getting a great chair, mighty for gaming. I don’t have any interest in gaming, but it’s a comfortable chair for working and TFKing.

2 Likes

It’s worth the money just for the stitching.

Well done on your amazing Dad award.

2 Likes

Thanks pal :+1:

That’s a savage chair

1 Like

I used to wfh 2 or 3 times per month and I’d sit on the couch with my laptop on my lap or sleep in bed with my laptop in a different room. I ordered a basic IKEA desk in April after a few weeks of daily couch working to try to put some order on things. I got my life partner to assemble it when she was around 34 weeks pregnant and it’s doing the trick.

15 Likes

I test drove a few in the shop and it was the winner. There were full leather ones but I thought the sweat would be running off me in the summer

1 Like

The Sharepoint integration is the big thing for me currently. If you set up your Teams “Team” properly with appropriate Channels etc and put all your centralised docs up there it makes “collaborating” on all these “Initiatives” so much easier.

2 Likes

No word of a lie this is my office chair atm. I’m in between full leather wheelie ergonomic executive chairs right now.

7 Likes

I setup a desk with one of those chairs. lasted one day and then back to laptop in bed

16 likes for that mess. WTF?

I think the lads in Hyderabad had you sussed so you moved on

That’s a fierce eclectic shelf you got there.

Making sure the 15 animals above in the high field are still 15 I’d say.

2 Likes

I’m less than half a page ahead like most lads here.

1 Like

I love the insights you get into fellas lives on tfk.

1 Like

Leave it with me.

What port(s) has your PC?

HDMI / DisplayPort / VGA

1 Like

It’s a Mac so I have a little adaptor for VGA cable currently…I do have a HDMI port but that’s in use some of the time

You need a dart board.