The who is going in to work versus who is (Not)WFH/taking AL tomorrow thread?

Iv a decent enough set up but I need a better chair. I wouldn’t have sat down for an hour at a time ever in the office between meetings and stuff… My back is fucking broke from sitting now

A shtanding desk is worth the extra few bob.
I’ve a rough enough set up out in the garage but I’m going to paint it, hang a few pictures and put in a bit of lino in the next few weeks.

I added the shelf behind me recently to show folks on my Teams call what a diverse and athletic guy I am.

22 Likes

I’d have that desk pulled out a few feet from the wall for proper leg extension.

1 Like

Us Samoans dont have to worry about things like that.

1 Like

Did ye get the planning for the extension?

5 Likes

39.8m2 mate

3 Likes

Are the binoculars on the desk to keep an eye on the old widows in the vicinity?

5 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Would you tidy away the wires for the love of god, you couldn’t be in a productive mindset with all that mess on your desk.

I’m one of those creative types mate. I thrive in chaos.

1 Like

Did you use a level when hanging the shelf?

I used to be getting backpain pre lockdown but not now. I reckon its because I’m driving less.

1 Like

A standing desk :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Does the stamper say “Rejected”?

1 Like

Does that chair have wheels on it?

I bought a new picture for the home office

3 Likes

It does

1 Like

Neat.

Lads taking photos of a desk in the house and they giving the day on the couch watching box sets

1 Like

Here’s mine. At least I didn’t switch on the computer and pretend I did a tap today (I’m off)

It does the job for me. Would rather a better desk but this one was left behind by whoever lived here before us.

5 Likes