The Winning Streak Thread

The Pallaskenry woman will be happy with her night’s work, top scoring with 52k. Limerick are winning everything these days.

Vincent? He was like the oul’ fella who shouted “I hear you’re a racist now” at Father Ted.

One of the other contestants looked like oul’ Jim.

Hardly, he is one of the loveliest people you could ever hope to meet in your life, a gentle soul, one the rest of us should protect.

A Monaghan woman is set to make Lotto history as she gears up to appear on Winning Streak for a third time.

Rose Anne Shankey, who is 83, and is a shoe shop owner from Carrickmacross, has won a total of €111,000 in her previous two appearances.

When she appeared on the show with hosts Marty Whelan and Sinead Kennedy in December 2013, she got to spin the Grand Prize Wheel to win a total of €91,400.

In January 2008, she also won a tidy sum of €20,000 when she appeared on the show presented by Derek Mooney

1 Like

She must be doing some scratching :grinning:

I half expected her to run a post office and spend the day scratching tickets.

The lottery money would’ve been better spent paying that lot in mt Sion not to sing.

Fine set of teeth on the show tonight. Brown suit and pink shirt too. Looks remarkably fresh despite all that.

Sinead looking stunning tonight

We’re back baby!

Sinead is getting better with age

1 Like

Fr Brian D’Arcy on here

1 Like

Unbelievable scenes in Montrose

The lovely Roscommon lass just won €500k on the wheel! :clap::clap:

1 Like

The mother would want to give her a fair %

I was thinking she was a bit young to be playing for herself

And she was playing shit up to that. Got to spin the wheel by default.

How was Sinead looking throughout this episode lads?

Didn’t look her best tonight, a bit over the top but the Bantam hen is aging very gracefully

1 Like

How’s the little one today?

Flying it. Had her party earlier and she was in top form.

5 Likes