The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Just after 5am. Stalled them upstairs for a while in the forlorn hope of extra sleep but it would have taken a truckload of ketamine to stop them. He’s already crashed and is down for a nap so I’d to come home early from the in laws. Might sneak a quick nap myself. Glorious morning. Happy Christmas all.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to all the TFK community, ye’re alright sorts :evergreen_tree:

Have a great day lads!

8 Likes

Happy Christmas lads.

6 Likes

Brendan Cox’s Alternative Christmas Message:

Happy Christmas to all here, ye mad bunch of misfits.

Great day here, kids up, magic in their eyes when they saw their presents. Nothing can beat that. Even having the mother in law staying with us for 4 weeks can’t ruin it!

Enjoy the holidays lads.

18 Likes

How’s the new motor running Gman?

Good pal. Who’s been talking?

Marathon cluedo session completed and just taught my ten year old to play 45 with my wife and father in law.
All done now, kids’ll be off to bed soon, looking forward to the panto tomorrow now.
Dinner was a roaring success, grand day altogether, no booze at all.

6 Likes

It’s time.

For monopoly related violence

1 Like

Happy Christmas lads. I’ve said it before but I’d have been locked up in the nut house many times if it wasn’t for this place. The most perfect bunch of misfitting cunts you could ever hope to e-meet.

I had to bleed our boiler yesterday (without a notion how to do it) and my first thought wasn’t to be thankful that the family had heat for Christmas but that I must update the bleeding radiators thread asap.

Mrs Mac played a stormer with the dinner and I perfected the keeping my mouth shut and doing what I was told role. My family fed and gone home and I’m tucking into this. What a fucking great day.

20 Likes

I’m having a small crater around 10 and that’ll be it for the night. I’m fucked. Have driven 2500 km in the last week

9 Likes

I’m predicting the backlash against these happy, heartfelt, sincere and sentimental posts to commence in earnest shortly after midnight. In the meantime I’m throwing out likes like confetti.

10 Likes

It’ll escalate once lads have lost their stones gambling tomorrow

3 Likes

Fuck off cuntface forehead balls.

5 Likes

Some amount of needy cunts here.

I detest 90% of you

5 Likes

I’m in the magic 10 :clap:

There’ll be no losing tomorrow…

cc @mac @thedancingbaby @smark @anon32894817

I need your distain, it completes me.