The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

I think I mentioned before you could just ban the bottom 10% of posters on the list on a monthly basis. Would see a real drive for quality and there wouldnt be as many cheap likes thrown around. Except at xmas

I’ll just leave this system log here:

2 Likes

After the insults he received after the carry on with Shane Lowry, we could have turned our backs but the TFK are a family and we forgave him…

This feels like when William Wallace was double crossed by Robert The Bruce!!
Bandage!!!

FREEDOM!

A tricky one for the agri-right, this.

Monthly bannings of posters would go against their appeals to free speech, but it would certainly appeal to their market-driven instincts in that the weakest would fall by the wayside and not be able to leech off the system. One could argue that banning the banning of weak posters would also be unnecessary red tape stifling the entrepreneurial innovation of the brightest and best and mitigate against the survival of the fittest so inherent in capitalism.

1 Like

You think too much

Merry Christmas everyone

Time for bed

1 Like

Sleep well guys. I’m off

1 Like

Happy Christmas lads.

2 Likes

How long u up?

No stir from my lads yet. I’m gonna start slamming doors now.
Ps.
Happy Christmas lads. Even to the lads I’ve insulted with particularly low digs throughout the year. This place is gas for the hatred and bile. The vast majority of it not really genuine at all. But so bloody entertaining.

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s a good idea? You nearly had a stroke the last time there was a door slammed near you

1 Like

6.20 mike and happy to get to that.

3 Likes

@Tassotti

What did young Fintan get?

3 Likes

6 ourselves. Not too bad. Heading back up for an hour now before hitting the big smoke

2 Likes

a new daddy :sob:

5 Likes

They’re up !!! Fucking carnage here.
Bring it on :santa:t2::santa:t2::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Bag of chang

Happy Christmas all. A day of mayhem awaits

And we’re off!

Happy Christmas lads, you too @Fagan_ODowd

4 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone.

A special day where we can touch the past through the present - remembering as we make new memories.

Hope it is a day full of happy moments for all.

6 Likes

Happy Christmas to all my chums on tfk.

10 Likes