The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

I thought that @Rintintin would be putting @TreatyStones on his lap for him to deliver those magic words.

2 Likes

I’m so fucking Happy right now, thanks @Rintintin

I’m gonna throw up some off the hook Dance Classics over the festive period just for you, pal.

1 Like

They’re handy likes but they’re well deserved too.

Have a great one @Rintintin!

1 Like

Make it happen

Lots of lazy tagging on your part @Rintintin but aside from that many happy returns me oul segosha

All it will take now is to see @ChocolateMice driving home to tfk in an old opel with his father @Fagan_ODowd and @TreatyStones running around making his bed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r0iIoRx7QF8

1 Like

I was just coming on to complain about the fucking rain in Limerick but @Rintintin has cheered me up no end.
It’s raining in fucking Limerick by the way.

1 Like

Having a few pints in the city. Tis miserable. But enjoying a few pints

2 Likes

That limerick rain never hurt anybody.
Enjoy the night out, things have never been so exciting on the limerick pub and club scene as this week but I assume ye’ll end up in Nancy’s either way,

Won’t be in Nancys, supposed to starting in Souths?

:clap:

Happy Christmas pal!

Got me right in the spirit, heading out for a few pints in Limerick myself, soak in the festive cheer. :pint:

1 Like

It’s not Christmas around here without @ChocolateMice :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Arragh. Give it up Grinch !!! :joy:

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Dreary old spot for a session, nice pub for a quiet chat and you might bump into Michael Noonan.

We started @ChocolateMice’s stag in there. Enough said

Ah tis a grand spot for the first couple of pints, I’d be a regular enough caller myself, handy spot on the way into town from here.

A few Jameson Black barrel drinks for me and my buddies.

8 Likes

Happy xmas pal there is mayhem ahead !!!

1 Like

Strange glass to get that in?