The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

We are not picky. Neither is Brendan O’Brien

Merry Christmas to you and yours @Rintintin .

1 Like

You’re a disgusting cunt.

I suppose we better get used to this for the next few weeks. Weekday drinking normalised I can only imagine what you get up to. God bless all who encounter you

Beep beep

1 Like

God bless your wife too mate.

She has a tough job…I can only imagine her disdain looking at your useless self every day on the phone gambling and talking shite on the Internet. It’s a bad existence, even for a Cark cunt.

3 Likes

Talented people get shot and killed for no reason, and useless cunts like you steal oxygen from the rest of us. It’s a weird old world all the same.

2 Likes

and @glasagusban inside in it warming it up for him.

A cunt of a place.

1 Like

You don’t come across as talented in anyway on this platform @mac

Carry on though.

Happy Christmas folks

2 Likes

Stage 12 rattled. Try not to get too drunk xmas eve at least kid. For everyone’s sake. Even a drink driving racist alco is some mothers son

Happy Christmas to all in Ireland from sunny but chilly Northern California. Sad not to be there and miss out on another opportunity to be thrown out of the Hurlers for being a loud yank, or try and get into O’Shea’s for a creamy pint just one last time. Or talk to the goat on the walk over from the Parkway to the old Cork road. Or visiting dead people in Ballysimon… hard to fit in everything.
… the peace and joy of Christmas to everyone.

12 Likes

Happy Christmas chef.

The 3 star eateries of Limerick and Clare will be poorer for your absence this year.

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@cluaindiuic levels of bitterness been exchanged here between a few posters

1 Like

good lord…

I am very much looking forward to a sober Christmas with the guidance of God and my friends in AA. Its unbelievable for me to be fresh, even at this stage of Christmas on the 21st of December. My clarity of thought is unreal

5 Likes

Here for you whenever. I conquered my demons with Irn Bru.

#strongereveryday

I had an awful feed of drink 10 days ago, I got a attack of anxiety after it that lasted 4 days, I couldn’t eat or sleep and was pacing up and down all the time. I was going to hang myself one night, it’s terrible, the drink is an awful curse

2 Likes