The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Have a good one Joe

1 Like

Happy Christmas bud

Happy Christmas one and all.

1 Like

Many Happy Returns mate.

Have had 3 tough losses these past 12 months, makes one realize that each Christmas is to be cherished, there’s no knowing what the next 12 brings or where any of us will be, above or below ground.

Happy Christmas lads, tis what it is.

Special mention to @ChocolateMice me old mate. Enjoy.

12 Likes

That’s a hard station. All you can do is carry it, and thank God you have people around you to help you shift the load.
Sorry for the loss.
It’s a great time of the year all the same.

Sorry for your loss

1 Like

Just heard this outside

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.[

“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.”

That about covers it, enjoy it lads

Wise words.

A pity you wouldn’t heed them.

A very Merry Christmas to every single forum member old and new especially all my Limerick brothers, I hope ye all have a great one.Special mention to @ChocolateMice the place aint the same without him and his return would be the greatest gift to us all!

2 Likes

Happy Christmas to all, ye’re a grand oul bunch when all is said and done! Have a good one!

4 Likes

I am heeding them.

Fuck off.

Happy Christmas guys

10 Likes

Up early?

As with you mate,it’s the most wonderful time of the year. Thankfully nothing to put together this year

Happy Christmas

1 Like

It’s great to be alive. Happy birthday Jesus

7 Likes

Our eldest is flying around the house on a big red tractor with the youngest in the trailer shouting Happy Birthday Baby Jesus.

Happy Christmas one and all :brendanback:

14 Likes

Happy Christmas to all my besties on TFK.

Hopefully @HBV murders his whole family Alan Hawe style over the next few days to give us all a great start to the new year.

Enjoy lads… See you all in Mallow next Saturday .

25 Likes

Now it’s Christmas!!!

1 Like