The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

The perfect present for Fagan. Sourced in a second hand record shop in Killarney.

8 Likes

:clap:

:pint:

Happy Christmas pal!

Happy Christmas lads…hope it’s a good one.
Signing in toothed drink related thread now shortly for the week…

1 Like

:ronnyroar::ronnyroar::ronnyroar:

1 Like

Deadly

I knew she’d let you have the phone for Christmas :clap:

1 Like

Cc @Lazarus @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes

:joy:

Right back at you brother

Merry Krismas

Merry Christmas lads. I’ve been suffering the whole day long, fear has been my constant companion. What am I doing now as Christmas day saunters off for another year? I’m drinking of course.
A grand day though, everyone happy with the gifts exchanged, Mrs Fitzy did a winderful lunch and then we had oysters in the afternoon.
I rang half of Ireland last night and had drunken conversations with 80 year old relatives and friends.
That post was deadly @Mac , sounds hilarious. Great to see the mouse back.
Enjoy the day lads. Nollaig Shona libh.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas all. Great craic here. Had a dolls house for the eldest to put together last year, a farm for the chap this year. He’s buzzing to join the tfk farmers group.

12 Likes

I must send down a few Tractors.

2 Likes

He’s a very tidy farmer.

Very tidy indeed, how do you keep the place so clean @Gman with kids about, our house is wrecked from them, I’d never find a spot as clean as that to take a nice picture for the lads on TFK

1 Like

You need to have a long hard look at yourself and you domestic hygiene arrangements pal.

Give him time, he’s all delighted with it all now and careful, won’t be long til he’s throwing bales and cows at his sister.

/original/3X/a/f/afa303180a00e634667b12fe480402b201abea33.mp4

Courtesy of The Border Bull.

1 Like