thrawneen
the runt
mac
two runny eggs
Chocolate Mice

The rest can go and fuck :guns:

And a merry fuck off to you too.

wosh?

anyways, given that im feeling a lot of joy these days, on behalf of the foley family i would like to extend good wishes to everyone on the board even cunts like you and kib man. may you have a great christmas and a wonderful new year

what a cunt. i much prefered the Puke.

I still seething over you slagging my pink shirt

Happy Christmas chewy. Hope you have a pleasant journey home to Clare for the festive season.

This also applies to other members of the dispora who are making the trip home for Christmas. Safe travelling.

Merry Christmas folks.

Thanks Puke, have a good one, old stock.

Fuck you Puke. Hope your journey home is a nightmare.

Seething at this snub.

as its the season of good will i suggest a truce. Happy Christmas Chewy. I hope you have a wonderful christmas in north limerick.

:o

I think you will find that I specifically set up a thread on here only a few short weeks ago to wish you a happy Thanksgiving

Merry Xmas, horsebox

Happy Christmas to all in the South West and South East and Rocko.

Happy Christmas to all the Dubs on the TFK. Hopefully next year will be as successful as this year. :lol:

A merry Christmas to one and all, irrespective of their creed, kinship or origin. I’m on my holidays for 2 weeks and am enjoying the fuck out of it!

billy wright
5 bullet in his back for Christmas
leaves a wife and a family

lalalallalalalalzalalalala

Happy Christmas Negritos

Feeling a bit vulnerable after being left out of both RTT’s and Puke’s Xmas honours lists :frowning:

Rtt has a lot on his mind. Puke thinks your an uncle tom. He’s right.