The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Feliz navidad!

Happy Christmas to all the crew of the good ship TFK. A sound bunch who have given me many hours of angst, laughter, winners and losers and a feeling of hidden support all year
I’m actually in the fucking bed - without a drink on a Christmas Eve for the 1st time ever. I guess I’m fucked

22 Likes

Happy Christmas to all. Get well soon @Raylan

2 Likes

Hope you will be ok pal Happy Christmas to you and family

1 Like

Happy Christmas cunts

Happy Christmas pals.

Waiting on the couch here with the newborn snoozing for his big sister to wake up & lose her fucking mind.

Special thought for The Player this morning.
And also a shout out to those New Dads too.
Also rooting for all forum members & their extended families fighting illnesses.

Enjoy the day, mates.

16 Likes

/original/3X/7/9/793f495d6d01b18cb50e17850899a6d1776ddb7a.mp4

2 Likes

Happy Christmas lads. I was getting it on with Susanna Hoffs by a crystal blue Italian stream when the youngest burst through the door.
Ah well.

1 Like

Happy Christmas ye cunts. Hope Santa brought ye everything ye wanted.

My first ever Christmas not at my home house :cry: Going to be weird

5 Likes

Some day your own kids will say that somewhere or to someone, it’s all about the kids, make your own traditions that they’ll talk about and remember.
Merry Christmas one and all, my gang are practically boxing the heads off each other for the past two hours, strange new dollies making strange noises, the dog tearing the living shit out of a chew toy stuffed with treats, I’ve nothing done for the dinner yet, the missus is delighted with her 30 Euro practical bronntanas,
Great day ahead of us with the family and great neighbours, happy Christmas

3 Likes

Well the floor is covered in LOL wrapping but I’ve a delighted little girl.

Merry porgmas to all you cunts

5 Likes

Happy Christmas lads. A thought for those who might not see loved ones opening their Santa gifts this year.

7 Likes

Sitting on the couch with a 1 week old fast asleep and cuddling in. Life is good and I’m enjoying the good times while they’re here.

Happy Christmas to all - particularly those with a sadness or absence at the Christmas table.

15 Likes

A savage morning so far. The 2 kids in bouncing on our bed opening their stockings literally doing somersaults. Downstairs to find Santa had locked the normal door by pushing a couch in front of it. She’s been falling off her skateboarrd singing George Ezra and he’s going round the house on his Spiderman bike in a new onesie. Outrageous joy.

Happy Christmas to all. Particularly the new fathers. It’s coming at you. Feel the love and drink it in maaaan…

11 Likes

Merry Christmas lads. Hope the At Last book, the dreams DVD and the new jersey have brightened up everyone’s morning

7 Likes

It’s great craic mate. Little one absolutely conked on top of me. A couple of years and she’ll be wrecking the gaff

4 Likes

Only 2 more sleeps

12 Likes

Let it rain let it rain let it rain!

4 Likes

My lecture on the ridiculous amount of plastic used in making these yokes seemed to fall in deaf ears this morning. By god they love them.

1 Like

Took the plunge and proposed to herself this morning, an AI for Limerick, a second Segunda title and an engagement,2018 has been a whirlwind!

49 Likes