The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Clare lads have no business playing big ball, if you had a helmet on, etc.
Hope you’re home and doing a bit better, recommend the whiskey thread for the next few days.

2 Likes

Happy Christmas Folks

3 Likes

I thought the thick Galway head I inherited was impervious to such blows :man_shrugging:
On antibiotics for a few more days so will be sipping only sparingly.

1 Like

:grinning:

overkill

Merry Christmas to all :kissing_heart:

Happy Christmas. BTW. I’d swap it all in a heartbeat to have Joe back

5 Likes

happy Christmas mate

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all members at home and abroad have a great one!

1 Like

Happy Christmas morning fellow TFKers, from Ausbloodystralia. My 10th Christmas here but they’re never a patch on an Irish Christmas.

13 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone in Ireland, before you all head for bed and lay awake all night waiting for Santa.

1 Like

Buon Natale, guys.

1 Like

Merry Christmas one and all. Been a pure cunt of a year for me on many fronts but I can always turn to a bunch of random weirdos I’ll never meet in person to vent which makes actual life more tolerable.

We’ve overdone it a bit on the Santa presents but having read posts here about how short lived it is, I couldn’t give a fucking toss. Life is short enough so we’ll do it fucking right.

You’re a right bunch of sound cunts at the back of it all :clap:

20 Likes

Happy Christmas to ye all. Didn’t get the usual Christmas eve pints in in Limerick tonight nor will I get the usual Christmas dinner in Tipp tomorrow, but it’s all good.

Hope everyone has a good day but it can be a lonely time too, so take care of each other

4 Likes

I find Christmas Eve the worst. I’m over it already. Up Limerick!!

I loved 4-5 pints between 5-7pm of a Christmas eve

1 Like

Merry Christmas to each and all. Hope everyone has a nice time.

4 Likes

Get well soon @Raylan, that’s a sore one.

Happy Christmas to all who sail in the good ship TFK, ye bunch of weird fucking cunts.

6 Likes

Happy Christmas to everyone, even those who don’t pretend they are whiskey experts.

3 Likes

Happy Christmas to one and all, especially the lads I hurled abuse at.

2 Likes