The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Happy Christmas chaps. Early morning start, youngest down for her nap now so finally getting to have a break. Great time to have family around, especially to all you new father’s this year. Enjoy it!

2 Likes

Misogynist

3 Likes

Rascal slept through until half eight. He’s mesmerised with everything Santa brought. Santa didn’t realise what was involved in setting up the Glow Track though. He wouldn’t have bought it otherwise. Mrs Hunt and I will head for a nice walk at the lake shortly, followed by a tasty dinner. What Christmas is all about.

6 Likes

Come on Mikey

Tasty dinner.? Lasunaga and chips is it. Considering you don’t splash out for Christmas.

The glow track is s great job, they’ll figure it in time

1 Like

Just chips and sprouts this year.

Sounds like an ideal Christmas day pal. Merry Christmas to you and yours

1 Like

As mild a day as you’ll get for it

1 Like

Happy Christmas one and all. Hope everyone has a great couple of days with loved ones…

Just back from a walk with Brady… Very mild out there. Building up a nice thirst tho , I think I’m going to go against my norm and actually drink on Christmas day for a change.

Sent Player’s mother a Christmas message earlier also.

Anyway, enjoy guys…I love you all, but not in a gay way.

10 Likes

Happy Christmas mate

trucemirror2

5 Likes

And to you and all yours pal

1 Like

Happy Christmas all. Have a great day with family and loved ones. Back to my own family now for the day. See you tomorrow or maybe the day after.

3 Likes

Nollaig Shona go leir .

1 Like

Happy christmas to you all. Hope you have a great day with your families & friends.

1 Like

:grin::grin:

Happy Christmas from temple st A and È lads. Young fella had his finger smashed in a door. Blood everywhere. Blue fucking murder ensued. Looks like Leo was right. Fuck all staff working…

9 Likes

Ah ffs Juh :sob:

1 Like

Ah no. Hope the wee soldier gets to the front of the line.

1 Like

Hope the lad is ok, he will remember this the rest of his days!

1 Like