The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

How’s the little fella @Juhniallio?

1 Like

Good luck today buddy.

2 Likes

Hopefully juhys young fella won’t be bitching about it 22 years later

7 Likes

Apologies chocco. The little man is fine. We spent about another 4 hours in a and è today mostly sitting on our holes waiting.once they saw him they had him whacked out and fixed in 20 mins. Hell be grand by tomorrow. A big bandage and No baths or swimming for 3 weeks. Sure what morw could a young lad ask for? He’s on the leaba here now eating crackers and cheese and watching Arthur’s Christmas for the 50th time.
The only serious issue is that Mrs J has hit defcon 1 on his care. We are watching him like e has brittle bones, cf and like he’s a suicidal flight risk. And his natural 8nteraction with other humans is mostly through kung fu/Spiderman attacks.

25 Likes

The guard of honour on the 27th will bury all hatchets.

I heard the ref was a disgrace

He did alright by us anyway

Reading it this evening .

The Cork Holly Bough is a national treasure

Merry Christmas one and all. As time ticks toward the most amazing night of the year my mind fills with both memories of what went past and thoughts of what is sure to come. Remember to fill your loved ones lives with heartfelt love and serenity. Peace out…P.S. A bit of copy paste used here but fuck the begrudgers. My new year resolution is to return here and give things a proper go. Thanks @rocko for keeping the ship afloat, but fuck you for not allowing more than 20 @ members. All you guys can blame him for that . Huzzah!! And Good Night.

@myboyblue mullach_Ide @farmerinthecity Fagan_ODowd @TreatyStones julio_Geordio @balbec The_Selfish_Giant Bandage HBV artfoley @Mac kinvarasPassion Tassotti Juhniallio gilgamboa labane1917 backinatracksuit flattythehurdler @Fran @Sidney TheUlteriorMotive @thedancingbaby dodgy_keeper @Copper_pipe Raylan @Nembo_Kid Matty_Hislop @carryharry Watchyourtoes ciarancareyshurlingarmy @Smark @Rocko caulifloweredneanderthal iron_mike Funtime mickee321 GeoffreyBoycott maroonandwhite Special_Olympiakos ProjectX glasagusban Spidey Chucks_Nwoko chocolateMice Appendage @caoimhaoin Gman Breaking_my_balls Tim_Riggins Ebeneezer_Goode Horsebox @briantinnion mikehunt Massey Turenne the_man_himself alf_stewart tallback habanerocat The_Most_Infamous Lazarus @fenwaypark Big_Mick_McCarthy Bartholemew_the_Ladd Captainshan Boxtyeater @Locke Watch_The_Break tazdedub feck_it Esso_Oil RayDonovan cmontofuck croppy_boy ClarkeyCat Aristotle count_of_monte_crist braz83 Brimmer_Bradley SHANNONSIDER manaboutdog Onthesod cluaindiuic HfromHandW manbehindthewire Manuel_Zelaya PhattPike Crutches Gary_Birtles_Lovechi FatChops Piles_Hussain Phil_Leotardo Arseboxin Jimmy_Mc_Nulty scumpot Flano.

38 Likes

We’re up and running so, pedal to the board now.
Merry Christmas @Rintintin and to all the family. The lads must be old enough to drive now. Time sure flies.

1 Like

Christmas has officially started!!!

I’m going to have a drink now to kick it off!

Happy Christmas @Rintintin, Happy Christmas TFK, Happy holidays @anon61878697

6 Likes

Oldest lad in leaving cert and just passed his theory test. Now things get expensive !!. Just been out for a few pints and himself and his mates arrived on to have a few during their Christmas night out. …yes I am old.

16 Likes

Happy Christmas to @Rintintin

Many happy returns @Rintintin :+1:

Ah lovely. Happy Christmas @Rintintin!!

Merry Christmas @Rintintin you old fart!

Happy Christmas @Rintintin

It feels like it’s officially kicked off now

Happy Christmas @Rintintin

A lovely tradition.

Happy to oblige on your return