The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

A very happy Christmas to all on TFK, especially to Runt and the rest of Santa’s little helpers who are working so hard right now.

happy xmas cuntbags,and to the dispora an espically happy one,i know all about it,its not easy

What? What’s so funny??

You did it again didn’t you??
…what??!
You left the taps running

I could watch it a million times and never get bored. Roll on Xmas fucking eve outta that.

Bump

Happy Christmas folks, time to beer it out of it for the week, have a good one… :pint:

Happy Christmas, my friend.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.*

*Except Tommy The Guns and The Tipping King.

Tommy “Tommy The Gun” Guns… :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

Are you actually 11 years of age? :rolleyes:

I’m 33.

The same age as The Messiah.

:clap:

A belated Mery Christmas to one and all - hope you all had a good one gentlemen and indeed a very happy new year to you all as well.

Thank you for the laughs, abuse, intelligence & utter stupidity throughout the year. For those of us living abroad, sites like TFK are invaluable in maintaining some sense of what is actually going on in Ireland. Actually thats wrong. There is only one site that does this and thats TFK, I’ve had a look at many others, they’re all shite. Keep it country boys, here’s wishing many Hugh Heinze’s on you all.

Except you KIB Man, you are not chairman of the TFK diaspora, Balbec is, so fuck off.

what a bender

I believe this will be the first official post of 2012 on TFK, as it is 2012 where I am - fuck off the lot of you.

You loser, you’d think you’d be out having a few beers with family and friends instead of talking talking shite on a forum!

I have been you fuckwit, I’ve been at a Mariners game followed by fireworks on the waterfront for the kids, followed by beers at home.

Happy new year, Fitzy.

Happy new year, Fitzy pal.

Bonne annee, Le Dunph :clap: :clap: :pint: :ireland: