The Wishing You A Merry Christmas Thread - aka The Nice Post Thread

Happy new year Bandage, me oul segotia, best to you and yours.

Thanks TASE, a very happy new year to you and the family.

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 545707”]Because I am finished work for the year I said I’d add this thread for everyone to say merry christmas to other forum members.

So… Merry Christmas: Bandage, Rocko ,Dunph ,2RE, Farmer, Flano, Puke, TASE, Runt, MAD, FOF, MBB, Larry, Tinnion, Tournafulla Man, Kev, Shan, CM, Clarkey,Thrawneen, CLD, Count, Fran,TTK and anyone I have forgotten.[/quote]

Still 2 days away from the end of my working year but I went for a Hugh last night with Runt and I feel the season is upon us. A special mention to Ballbec this year as he noticed my lack of posting lately . He is the only member to be added to my merry Christmas list as I haven’t seen enough of the new folk.

Happy Christmas to all(that have made the list)!

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 545809”]

Still 2 days away from the end of my working year but I went for a Hugh last night with Runt and I feel the season is upon us. A special mention to Ballbec this year as he noticed my lack of posting lately . He is the only member to be added to my merry Christmas list as I haven’t seen enough of the new folk.

Happy Christmas to all(that have made the list)![/quote]
Happy Christmas to you and the clan RTT.

Many happy returns Rintintin

Merry Christmas to one and all, ye cunts. :pint:

Special mention for TASE who has kept me entertained since my arrival, he is the Special One :lol:

Seasons greetings to one and all. Stay safe and have a good one folks. 3 nights of hints start in 23 mins…

Happy Christmas Rint and to the rest of you all. Enjoy the time with family and friends.

i am on call as of today til next friday but there is a beer up starting in town shortly. Very much considering taking a calculated risk and going on the piss for the evening in the hope that none of the facilities has an issue. Especially if the mini cliques Xmas tips come in today :pint: Merry Christmas to one and all

Merry Christmas, everyone.

happy holidays all. got pissed back in clare last night, good times.

Happy Christmas to all of you.

Happy Christmas you shower of cunts, I love you all

What’s all this? It’s not Sunday already is it.

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 545820”]

What’s all this? It’s not Sunday already is it.[/quote]

See the drunk in work thread

Happy Christmas lads. Just about at the end of my hipflask of Black Bush. Didn’t do a tap of work and spent the day in a beautiful haze. You only get about a naggin into it, but it’ll hold one until reinforcements arrive, I suppose.

Happy Christmas lad, enjoy the Hudders & Damo the weekend. :pint:

Many happy returns, Harry. Should be an epic evening tomorrow, even if we get beat. Going to the Lighthouse Cinema to see Die Hard 1 tonight to kick things off, possibly preceeded by a stint at the free bar of the Department social club’s Christmas party. :pint:

Happy Christmas to everybody on TFK, stay safe. :pint:

:clap:

23 December 2012
HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR FROM THE BDO

THE BDO BOARD OF DIRECTORS send their very best wishes to all players, officials, colleagues, sponsors and broadcasters for a Very Happy Xmas and New Year.

Please join with us in celebrating the launch of the 40th Anniversary Year of the BDO (1973-2013) with the 2013 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships on BBC, ESPN and Eurosport/Eurosport Asia from Lakeside Country Club, Frimley Green, Surrey: Saturday, January 5th to Sunday, January 13th, 2013.