The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Wonder how long they can lock down China and effects that has on world economy.

Get a sense that the risks are still being underestimated. If death toll continues to rise like it has 50,000 people a day will be dying by end of February. Cruise ship with 6000 people on board now locked down in Italy.

This could be the Black Swan moment - hopefully not.

Really?
I think it’s being overstated myself.

I hope so. Next week will tell a lot.

Imagine this broke out in a Western democracy and they tried to lock down cities indefinitely.

:laughing:

Hysterical overreaction to someone with a bit of a flu is what it sounds like to me. They are from Hong Kong, not even close to where the outbreak is.

This will remain a high risk crisis until one of the big pharmaceutical companies rush out an untested vaccine and get enough governments to buy it. Only then will it be “under control”

1 Like

I love a good crisis.

Stay safe pal

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Couple tested negative, nothing like a bit of hysteria to turn people racist. It’d be like quarantining someone from the UK because of an outbreak in Poland

Crazy bastards

I heard some buck on the radio saying that 20% of the population will catch the virus and 2% of the infected will die.

5.5 million less Chinese people is not a bad r.o.i.

CC @Batigol

The British government has decided anybody that tests positive is being sent to Liverpool :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

A smart move

20,000 dead paddies by McGonkys reckoning

1 Like

I just hope this doesn’t muck up cheltenham.

It’s all a cod. The same as swine flu, bird flu and SARS. Have a quick read of this:

The US State department has warned prospective travelers to China to question their own sanity.

Drama queens.

1 Like