Coronavirus Thread (Markey hates Immigrants )

Leo was just covering his back in case well deserved charges of negligent and dishonesty are levelled against him…he was at the same carry on when he muttered something about taking vitamin d

The majority might be, but the opposition is vocal, amplified and indulged not just by neanderthals but by some of those who would probably grudgingly accept such a system if there was no alternative. My understanding is that Italy will be using approved sites for testing, they will have to be carried out by a trained person, not self testing, and the passes will only last for 48 hours.

Good luck with it, I hope it works out.

1 Like

Was talking to a mate who does a nice bit of work in Germany. Antigen testing sites set up in every town. Test lasts 72 hours so they the get the full weekend out of it.

If we used half our PCR capacity expenditure it could help as a start.

:grinning:

:clap:

:clap:

:grinning:

Labane was wrong.

5 Likes

I was indeed, and it took far too long to recognize it was airborne. But that was also a month before ski trips to Italy and Cheltenham and such.

1 Like

Fascinating to read I was calling for MHQ in March 2020.

1 Like

You were also the first to use the phrase “the next week is crucial” which of course later became the infamous “the next two weeks are crucial”.

2 Likes

You’d copped the danger of those feckers from Kyrgyzstan.

1 Like

Some great reading in it

There’s a good book in the first thread alone.

There’s a bit figuring out in the anon’s

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great to see a bit of investigative journalism from a member of RTE. It only took 16 months.

Sarah Carey has been very good for quiet a while now, surprised how the indo still employ her.

2 Likes

I would have thought that was obvious. Sure wasn’t Covid rife in some hospitals?

1 Like

You’re not allowed to say that.

She dirtied her bib a few years ago. Noone apart from independent newspapers and newstalk will touch her

1 Like

It’s not apartheid when everyone has access to it, pal. Meanwhile, Ireland with its more restrictions than the rest of Europe, incoming apartheid system and aversion to testing has moved into red on the ECDC map (Italy is green).

2 Likes

EGG EGG EGG

4 Likes