The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

No but more articles about shadowy figures in SF, more statements from Drew Harris, quotes from IBEC about SF being bad for business, articles about Gerry Adam’s being on negotiating team for SF, rallies in Rochestown, liberty hall, more press releases from FFG. If theres a record that needs changing, that’s it.

You’re familiar with the news right?

You’re starting to sound like Charlie Flanagan now.

And a Chemist in Ennis burned down overnight too just to further deplete medicines.

How silly you are.

I think there could be a sitcom to be written about the inmates of a Coronavirus quaratine unit in mid-Clare.

good job its rent free, considering their financial precariousness

Paddy would probably look for a grant for the house.

1 Like

I havent seen any reports of the incubation period being up to two years

1 Like

This Virus has prompted and forced the hand of quite a lot of companies to explore working from home options. This could be a game changer going forward for all workers.

RPA will have them all replaced in a few years anyways. I’ve never heard of a computer getting a virus, have you?

Optimus Prime?!!!

SF gone vert quiet about going into government all the same…

Commercial property prices are gonna go through the floor

Germany the latest country to fall.

The German government’s main body for safeguarding public health has announced this morning that 349 people are officially infected with the coronavirus in Germany, a rise of 109 cases within 24 hours. On Monday the figure from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) was just 38.

Stop making stuff up

This isn’t the thread but it’s just whinge whinge whinge on SF being scrutinised.

Does Paddy know that international versions are different?

Sinn Fein created the Coronavirus.

They knew that by doing so, they would usher in the brave new era of working from home and thus, every square foot of office space in Dublin would be free to be used for social housing.

Genius from Eoin O’Broin.

1 Like