The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Exactly. Iā€™m one of those people. The next two weeks are crucial for me. If we make it to the 20ththen I donā€™t mind if they shut the schools til September. If we lose those weeks we could be fucked.
But itā€™s still the right thing to do to shut themā€¦

I disagree with @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloyā€™s views about teachers but itā€™s always good to get other good faith views to challenge yourself.

1 Like

Do tinfoil hats protect against this virus or should we be concerned for Sid?

Best of luck with it mate. We mightnā€™t even have two weeks so use them wisely.

Where in Cork can I buy a few of your mars bars kid? - iā€™m self isolating after today for the next three weeks so iā€™ll do it this evening ā€¦ Just got WFH there until the end of the month.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

What does wfh mean?

Isolation

I dumped a load of them into the harbour off little island last week. Iā€™ve the van full of hand sanitizer now and Iā€™m waiting for peak psychosis to set in.

1 Like

No need for him to sign on in person for the next few weeks

1 Like

Iā€™ll be Working From Home mate.

:rollseyes:

We could shut them for a month but youā€™ll still have some simpleton coming back from the skiing in the alps, feel a sniffle, and go straight to A&E and we are back to where we were in 6 weeks time

1 Like

Whoā€™s gonna keep the power on mate?

1 Like

You would know it is @anon61878697 first pandemic.

A rookie error. Hopefully he gets a chance to learn for the next pandemic.

Anyone already not in a full state of panic would want their heads examined

A few bags of pasta and rice, a few tinned goods (maybe tinned beetroot) and a camping gaz stove and youā€™re away in a hack.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to keep track of which funds who need to keep hidden.

Weā€™re ten days away from cancellations.

About 400 Italians walking around Dublin this weekend means weā€™ll have 2000 cases by next weekend.