The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

A great Facebook group. Thank god it’s public.

Controlled access to shops. Food drops.
Once off welfare payment.

Fuck it man. I’m the ideas guy. Not the details dweeb.

It’s grand again now the election is over. Was very tempted to leave it for a few weeks

The Czech Republic is ordering all nationals returning to the country from Italy to subject themselves to 14 days quarantine, with a fine of up to 3m Czech crowns (£102,000) for anyone who refuses to obey.

The Coronavirus must be the most unwanted presence on the Trinity College campus since Gay Byrne told French rugby fan Mike Murphy to fuck off.

Boards is going mad that there are not more cases in the country.

1 Like

Rent and mortgage freeze, business rates freeze, revenue freeze, wage freeze etc. the black market economy would go through the roof

A source of mine working on the new hospital sent this memo:
FYI couple of hundred cases of corona due to be announced in coming days. HSE taking control of all available beds /empty hospitals

Cc @Juhniallio

HSE want to use the hospital but there aren’t (m)any beds in it yet

I said flights. There’s no constitutional requirement for there to be flights either.

1 Like

Mick’s pride at wearing a plastic bottle will kill him

Dress rehearsal for when the Shinners are in power

Why aren’t the golfers as concerned about corona as they were Zika? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

So will you stop them when they fly in from Nice or wherever instead? What about if they get the ferry?

It’ll be like the housing crisis, they’ll just start using hotels.

Authorities in several countries are already doing so.

https://www.trivago.ie/new-york-34812/hotel/corona-hotel-1711809

That’s a hilarious thread :laughing:

1 Like

Archive photos released of Sidneys trip to Australia

20 Likes

Declan Ganley must have about ten accounts there. Psy ops, “the Gardai are the SAS”, “get back in your gaf or else”.

My missus will know within the next couple of days if she will have to self isolate. She and rake of other colleagues, are waiting on a colleague she was in contact withs test result.
They reckon this thing will peak in six weeks.