The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

If we had any sort of proper media this is the type of question that holohan and leo would be getting.

If the projections of 1.9m infections is true then there could be north of 20k deaths that would’ve been avoidable.

Cunts the lot of em

2 Likes

Again, I don’t see how this would be avoidable.

We can only contain the virus. One person carrying it can transmit it and two or three weeks quarantine won’t stop it coming again, and again.

2 Likes

But containment is surely the better option, slowing the spread til a vaccine is possibly found.

Just found out two cunts from the office were in italy two weekends ago and other idiot was telling me at at do last night his son was there skiing and has a flu since but ‘shur he obviously never wore enough lares after me spending a fortune on a coat guffaw guffaw’ not sure what to do now

1 Like

There will be a quarantine at some point to slow it down. Introducing some limits sooner rather than later seems to make sense when dealing with exponential increases.

Paddy’s Day parade should not go ahead - it would reduce people in close proximity on buses, Luas, dart and trains. Every single less case we have makes a big difference again because of what exponential growth looks like.

They’re at Chinese levels a few weeks ago but have already used a lot of the levers at their disposal to stop it.

We can only hope the tide turns for them on that growth rate in the next few days but it appears as though the true numbers with it were far higher a few weeks ago than suggested.

Be responsible…those fucking idiots deserve a slap… It’s just selfishness. They should have gotten tested

Have a word with HR.

1 Like

Its a fucking joke. Im going raising hell about it tomorrow.

1 Like

HR all the way.

Narc

1 Like

fuck dat

I agree we will, but it will unfortunately have to come at a level where people will tolerate it out of fear, but the quarantine will have to end at some point, with the requirement for further ones possible in time.

Rick Santelli’s comments might have been vile but more and more people will come to believe it frankly.

2 more cases today. Both community transmission.

where?

East and Munster

We’ll take it…

I don’t disagree.

But even if you contain it now for two weeks say, what happens when we open back up? We aren’t clear on that from China yet. Given they’re blocking outsiders now coming in, they are obviously fearful it will come back to them again.

If we say lockdown/quarantine for two weeks and kept cases below a couple of hundred, what happens in two to three weeks when other people from infected areas come here and we go again into quarantine. It will keep happening and people’s patience will wear.

In terms of slowing it down, it would appear as though good hygiene and incremental measures are the best way to slow it right now.

I understand what you are saying but it does buy time for a vaccine, of course that might never arrive but it couls stagger hospital admissions or let the cunts get better prepared even.

A health worker in Cork?