The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Finchy?

images (15)

And anyone from here

@anon61878697 will be in through the window any minute

The cat burglar :smiley:

600 dead.

Next week is crucial. If rate of infection plateaus we should be ok apart from the global recession.

HONG KONG—A 53-year-old fitness trainer died on Wednesday after checking into a hospital in Wuhan a little more than a week earlier, said his niece. His family had expected the death certificate to reflect the deadly coronavirus, because as his condition deteriorated, his doctors told his family he was suffering from an untreatable virus in his lungs.

Instead, it recorded “severe pneumonia” as the cause of death, she said. The relatives of two other people who died in separate hospitals in Wuhan this week also described similar situations, saying the causes of death had been given as “viral pneumonia.”

The relatives of all three said the deceased hadn’t been included in China’s official count of 41 deaths attributed to coronavirus.

I told you last week, I had a mate in China and it was well known they are down playing the figures… it’s double what’s being reported.

shares in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSMC) will in trouble
they build all apples designs

China’s national health commission said that, as of midnight Wednesday, there were 28,018 confirmed cases throughout the country – a rise of 3,694 and the biggest 24-hour rise – as well as 24,702 suspected cases.

It my first time seeing the suspected cases figure. So potentially you are looking at over 52,000 cases.

Deaths now stand at 562 up from 493 a day ago.

Lads fighting over the election and they’ll all be in boxes next week

Time to put Limerick on lockdown. Close all roads in and out now.

If one lad has it in Coppers or Reardens or the like it’ll wipe out a good shot of people.

Is the hospital near the Greenhills hotel @habanerocat

I won’t be making the sign of peace with any cunts in mass I’ll tell you that for nothing

No it’s out Raheen Doorsdoyle way. Closest hospital to the green hills is the maternity

No, but you’ll see it from the car if you come through the tunnel. Bet bet is turn off the motorway at Castletroy and follow signs for UL, the city centre and then Galway. You’ll end up at Ivans Shop. The Gaelic Grounds is to your left and the Greenhills Hotel to your right. Going that route you’ll pass famous Limerick landmarks such as King Johns Castle and … sorry can’t think of any more.

Literally everything about that post is wrong

3 Likes

If we are relying on the regional to protect us we may as well fly into huwan and start eating bat soup

2 Likes