The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Based on that the Portuguese are hurlin fierce well!

This is going to be used as another excuse to introduce more government controls on populations going forward, in the same way 9/11 saw the end of the right to privacy.

1 Like

Controls on movement of people?

Tests at airports. Airports always get more of a ballache

With hilariously different levels of checks by country rendering it half pointless.

How is this transmitted, seem to be going like wildfire i canā€™t believe its a direct as coughed or sneezed on

Chemtrails

#newworldorder #insidejob

China has skipped the treatment step now, and itā€™s just straight to the crematorium.

It can live on inanimate objects and be passed that way too as far as Iā€™m aware.

How coronavirus is spread

Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough droplets.

You could get the virus if you:

• come into close contact with someone who has the virus and is coughing or sneezing
  • touch surfaces that someone who has the virus has coughed or sneezed on

As itā€™s a new illness, we do not know how easily the virus spreads from person to person. Spread is most likely from those who have symptoms.

The virus may only survive a few hours if someone who has it coughs or sneezes on a surface. Simple household disinfectants can kill the virus on surfaces. Clean the surface first and then use a disinfectant.

Itā€™s airborne. Someone breathes it out and it can travel 10 feet.

1 Like

Ive read that alright but i donā€™t believe it based on how many are closely affected. Iā€™m inclined to believe @anon7035031 below you.

Now, can carriers be symptom freeā€¦

Also theres very wide reports on how long it will stay on surfaces, 2 hours to 9 days, and what the incubation period is

Every day is still a school day with this

1 Like

Iā€™m sitting next to my mate whoā€™s wife is head of infectious diseases at a major US medical facility.

She says airborne, lives for up to five days on surfaces and up to a 14 day incubation period when you are infectious. Average 5 day incubation before symptoms.

Itā€™s a horrible cunt of a virus.

2 Likes

Itā€™s more hours than days when it comes to surfacesā€¦ I donā€™t think it has not be sneezed per se, little unseen droplets from speaking is enoughā€¦ Itā€™s a right dirty little bastard so it is.

You wouldnā€™t get it in North Korea. The far right cult donā€™t care if millions die as long as they can continue fellating their orange child emperor.

Who are you sitting beside

2 Likes

My cat.

Proof of who Iā€™m sitting beside.

1 Like

In the fullness of time it will be recorded that Harris and Varadkar chose the economy over peopleā€™s lives.

4 Likes