The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

The irfu spoke out against the decision. I don’t think the public will is there as the visible consequences aren’t evident yet

That was specific and based on the opposition and circumstances.

The parade was different.

I was merely responding to your contention that public health experts were compromised in their assessments. It defies the evidence above.

the irfu doesnt speak for the people of ireland

the parade wasnt that different and its not exactly as stretch to think that the parade would represent a greater threat of contagion than the rugby

Their opposition was echoed by a lot of it, but of course it doesn’t.

I was speaking in a broader sense, the two points weren’t supposed to be connected

Of course

Are you a public health expert?

No you’re not.

You asserted that their decision making was compromised. The evidence on their risk based approach to the Italian game, which cost a lot of money, is that you were wrong.

You won’t admit this though as you’re in a perpetual cynical state.

No one is claiming it would. It’s about slowing it down. Opportunity missed but not all the money was lost. Chin up.

Was there a travel advisory issued against going to Cheltenham?

Rules are for little people, not horsey cunts.

relax tim, its not the tinfoil hatter youre dealing with here.

I’d much prefer if you could adopt the more pragmatic approach to posting used by @tallback

but anyway, no, im not a public health expert and neither are you. and competent medical experts make mistakes, frequently, as well you know so their word should be viewed in that sphere. not as the gospel.

there will be people coming from all over the world for paddys day, many from infected countries and it is likely, that the could possibly be more infected people coming to paddys day than the 2k italians that would come over for the rugger.

Was there fuck!!!
Dosent mean we have to leave the cunts back in.

1 Like

At the Valencia game last night you could hear the fans chanting outside the ground.

What opportunity was lost?

The WHO, the experts, didn’t recommend it.

Scientists have further studies the travel bans and have asserted that this would have a modest impact. There are other consequences as well.

So the experts in liaison with the government decided to cancel major events here, but decided that it was ok to let tens of thousands go to cheltenham, without even so much as an advisory to limit the numbers going

1 Like

Travel restrictions seems to have worked quite well for Taiwan or do you have some misleading stat that says it didn’t?

The countries doing the best are the ones that have taken extreme measures. If you go into Israel you’re in quarantine for a fortnight.

They’ll be a good indicator of the effect of quarantine.

Its a major blind spot.
Its as if the ruling class are blind to their preferred activities as a source of infection. Its the lower class activities like soccer and those dirty Eyetallians that have caused this disease.

Rugby has been cancelled. Its almost as if you’re talking shite.