The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

@anon61878697, this is a defense for you, everyone on TFK is a cunt and/or bipolar.

1 Like

Up to 52 today? - iā€™d imagine 10+ more tonight as well

Youā€™re like the grim reaper.

Youā€™ve been holding onto that one for a whileā€¦ let it all out bro.

1 Like

ā€œunderlying illnessā€. Is there any specifications of what type of illness. I know people with underlying illnesses who wouldnā€™t be in a bad way, but theyā€™re still managing ailments etc.

diabetes, cancer, heart disease are the big ones. anyone with a weak immune system.

2 Likes

Mainly heart disease, diabetes and lung disease like COPD. Anyone with a suppressed immune system like those on chemo, immunosuppressants, etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/11/who-declares-the-coronavirus-outbreak-a-global-pandemic.html?__source=iosappshare|net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.ShareExtension

Tfk epidemiologists called this two weeks ago ffs sake

6 Likes

And we acted accordinglyā€¦ All my mates giving out because they canā€™t get essentials as they scramble to stockpile now.

Iā€™ve 6-9 months worth of medical supplies and tonnes of hand wash/sanitizers /sp rays.

Iā€™ve 15kg of porridge oats got and 6kg of flourā€¦ Loads of butter and uht milkā€¦weā€™ll be baking our own bread here.

3 Likes

You wouldnā€™t make your bed you useless cunt.

10 Likes

Twitter knows who you are ffs. Take that post down or thereā€™ll be mobs at your door.

Donā€™t be getting sour because the pizza man wonā€™t be abke to deliver to you soon. It might make a man out of you.

I bought this last week in anticipation and will be down there from Monday.

2 Likes

The sister is in CIT and she tells me that someone fainted in a science lab after suffering from a fever apparently.

Theyā€™ve been taken to hospital to be tested.

What exactly were they waiting for I wonder

Would the fucking ejit not have left when tbey felt unwell ā€¦a fever just doesnā€™t come on and you faint 2 mins laterā€¦Loads of people either not hearing the message or paying no heed.

A lot of young people seem to think they wonā€™t die so fuck it.

I was chatting to a pal earlier whose business will do well from this (not an undertaker before somebody chimes in). He said the Netherlands and US are going to be worse than Italy and shit will hit fan in US next week. Reckoned if schools donā€™t close by end of week he would take kids out of school anyway, avoid all public transport and indoor public spaces.

As if you sanitise your hands

If we do a Tesco order on a Sunday before 6pm we can usually get delivery on the Monday evening/night. Did the usual routine on Sunday during Super Sunday (Trademark) half time but the next available delivery slot was tonight. Itā€™s a massive, massive night now. Iā€™ve a sense of trepidation and excitement. I can accept the usual substitutes - out of 500g blueberry packets so we gave you two of the 250g packets etc - but Iā€™m expecting complete stock outs of various ordered items. This is serious business now. Serious business, if my 12-pack of Creme Eggs doesnā€™t come.

5 Likes