The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Me and a few friends are after pooling together to buy two vans to deliver goods for when people go into lock down. We aim to deliver to people who may have other conditions or Older people and won’t have to leave the house. We don’t think Tesco will be able to handle the deliveries and worse case scenario is we sell the the vans on again. How we go about charging we aren’t sure.

It’s probably been discussed to death but this thread moves too quickly for me,
Cheltenham going ahead is absolutely bananas, anytime I’ve been racing the clientele wouldn’t strike you as the type for whom hygiene is a priority, those filthy hands passing filthy notes between them for days on end, madness

1 Like

Charging?

5 Likes

We’ve paid up the vans and we’ve one with the freezer capabilities. It won’t run itself either. We’ve been looking to break into the chip van market for a while now so this is the start.

Where it began, I can’t begin to knowing
But then I know it’s growing strong
Was in the spring
And spring became the summer
Who’d have believed you’d come along

Hands, touching hands
Reaching out, touching me, touching you

Sweet Coronavirus
Good times never seemed so good
I’ve been inclined
To believe they never would
But now I

Look at the night and it don’t seem so lonely
We filled it up with only two
And when I hurt
Hurting runs off my shoulders
How can I hurt when holding you

One, touching one
Reaching out, touching me, touching you

Sweet Coronavirus
I’ve been inclined
To believe they never would
Oh no, no

Sweet Coronavirus
Sweet Coronavirus
I believe they never could
Sweet Coronavirus

1 Like

I’d say there’s lads buying hand sanitizer and bars of soap and the same cunts haven’t been covered in water since the day they were baptised :joy:

2 Likes

So you’re profiteering off the old and incapacitated in a pandemic.

Classsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssy.

1 Like

youd think with all the money hes making at cheltenham that he’d do it for free

It’s easy to spot the lads who wouldn’t work to warm themselves want us to work for free :laughing:

In a time of crisis a mans true colours shine through.

2 Likes

Great initiative mate. Entrepreneurs taking risks are the foundation of any decent society. And apart from being a good idea its sounds like a service that will be appreciated by many.

im sure there’ll be a real market for lads with limerick lads calling up to houses in hiaces offering services. maybe he’ll helpfully drive them down to the ATM to get the money to pay for the services as well

Juventus’s Miralem Pjanic has tested positive for Coronavirus. Other Juventus players have posed for a picture for social media to show solidarity with him, in which they all wear jerseys with “Pjanic” on the back.

Aye, they’ll probably fire down a bit of tarmacadam they have left over there as well.

Exactly it’s getting the costs right that’s tricky. Too cheap you’ll get unemployed wasters who spend their day scratching their holes looking for us to delivery their shit. We don’t want it too spicy either.

It’s in times of crisis the true nature of people comes to the fore.

Edit @myboyblue you got to it already. The fuckin mind boggles

1 Like

No we will use revolut where possible.

Have a reduced pricing plan for OAPs and make up the difference with added extras for the feral classes. Do fag and booze runs for them with 100% mark up etc.

First cruise ship due into Cobh this weekend

Get out now @anon61878697

1 Like

Ah I wouldn’t read too much into it, its more lies obviously.