The Wuhan Clan - Tony Holohan's Having a House Party

Sure how would it be.

Even in Limerick city thereā€™s only a handful of pubs would be taking more than a hundred people at a time anyway. Certainly no where I drink will be affected anyway :joy:

Is it time to Pjanic?

Yes we should do that.

The panic buying has started lads. Anybody who has not stockpiled by now may as well go and start licking handrails on buses.

3 Likes

Coveney is a very good man to have out fronting this. He is very steady and very clear.

Harris on the other hand isnā€™t

Canā€™t believe no tfk poster has this yet? Itā€™d be absolute gold for the likes

I think they are doing a good job. You can see they are fucking nervous though. We all should be. But we will get through it if people embrace the spirit of meitheal.

HBV has had it all his life.

1 Like

Welcome mate

Our team building day out at work has been CANCELLED. A few of the lads will have to find other ways to cheat on their wives

Itā€™s down to people now to behave responsibly. The 20 odd or so thousand selfish bastards coming back from cheltenham is a huge, huge problem. Holohan swerved it there. They donā€™t know what to do there

1 Like

What will you be doing then?

Shoot them all on sight. History will judge us kindly.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not married mate

team building :smiley: sure youre all in your own little glass boxes

We have a delivery planned to a building site tomorrow morning. Talking to the contractor a short while ago, there may be no-one onsite as they are refusing to use the finger clock-in.

I canā€™t see us functioning as a team effectively now frankly

A disgusting post.

Informative.